Sump Pump Installation & Repair
PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER WA
Sump pumps are a great appliance to have especially if you live in the Pacific Northwest where moisture and rainfall are common. They serve as a last line of defense when you’re working to prevent flooding. When the water reaches a certain level, the sump pump will automatically collect water and pump it away to a designated area. However, as with any appliance sump pumps require occasional maintenance and repairs to ensure they’re properly working. Otherwise, you may find yourself with a flooded property and thousands of dollars in damage. Fortunately, Clog Pro is here for you. We provide sump pump installation, sump pump repair, and sump pump replacement services in Portland OR and Vancouver WA.
Types of Sump Pumps
There are 2 main types of sump pumps you can use for your property.
- Pedestal sump pumps: in a pedestal sump pump, the motor sits on top of a pedestal with a hose that goes down into a sump reservoir. Because pedestal sump pumps don’t have as strong a motor as a submersible sump pump, these types of sump pumps work best where the chance of flooding is minimal.
- Submersible sump pumps: as its name suggests, submersible sump pumps are submerged, sitting inside a reservoir. They have stronger motors, so they work best where there is a greater chance of flooding. Submersible sump pumps aren’t susceptible to clogging as much as pedestal sump pumps are however, they do have a shorter lifespan.
While sump pump installation may appear to be a DIY job, we recommend you have it professionally installed by a skilled plumbing contractor that way you know your sump pump works properly and efficiently. It is, after all, working to protect one of your most valuable investments — your home or business.
Need an Estimate on Your Plumbing Project?
Click the button to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less!
Sump Pump Repair
Sump pumps work hard to help prevent your property from suffering flood damage. As they pump water, rocks and other debris can enter the motor or clog your unit. If are experiencing the following, you may benefit from sump pump repair services.
- Grinding or churning
- Musty odors
- Shredded metal near your sump pump
Clog Pro is available every day of the week for your sump pump repairs. We also offer emergency services!
Sump Pump Replacement
Sump pumps typically last around 10 years before they need replacing. Below are some signs your sump pump may be failing.
- It is constantly running or runs for a long time
- It cycles irregularly
- It is over 7-years-old
- It requires constant repairs
- It makes unusual or strange noises or vibrates excessively
- You experience frequent power outages
- The motor fails or gets stuck often
- There is rust on the sump pump
If your sump pump is experiencing any of these signs, contact us. We will uninstall and remove your old sump pump and provide you with a quality sump pump replacement, installed to last!
Crawl Space is Flooded
Have you noticed moisture or standing water in your crawl space or basement? You may want to have a sump pump installed. The sump pump will help prevent flooding by collecting water from the ground or floor and pumping it out of your building through piping. Preventing flooding will also help prevent mold and structural damage.
Experts in Sump Pump Installation
Sump pumps are beneficial when working to prevent flooding in your home or business. They are commonly used in crawl spaces, basements, and any lowest point of your property. Prevent a flooding disaster, by contacting Clog Pro today. We provide quality sump pump installation, sump pump replacement, and sump pump repair services on all types of sump pumps.
Sump Pump Installation IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR AREAS: