Large or Small
We Unclog Them All
VACUUM TRUCK SERVICES:
CATCH BASIN AND STORM DRAIN CLEANING
Storm drain cleaning and maintenance is essential to prevent flooding and property damage. Clog Pro offers a catch basin cleaning service that removes debris and sediment from catch basins and other types of stormwater systems. We are a certified maintenance provider for environmentally-friendly stormwater systems, such as Contech Stormwater Management.
Call Us to learn more about the importance of keeping a clean storm drain!
THAT WE SERVICE
Why Are My Drains Clogged?
Common causes of clogged drains:
- Grease, fat, and oil
- Excess toilet paper
- Feminine products
- Toys, keys, and other objects
How Can I prevent Drain Clogs?
If you have a clogged sink:
- Completely fill it up with water and allow it to drain on its own.
- Try this a couple of times.
- If it does not work, create a solution of ½ cup baking soda and ½ cup vinegar to pour down the drain.
- Let this solution sit for several hours before running cold water.
If you have a clogged toilet:
- Try plunging it with a cup plunger and a flange plunger.
If you have a clogged bathtub:
- Cover the drain with a wet cloth and try plunging it.
If none of these remedies work to alleviate your clogged pipes, contact us and we will send someone out to help you ASAP!
If you are dealing with a clogged drain, no matter how desperate you become to clear the clog, do not use chemical drain cleaning products. Chemical drain cleaning products can damage the lining of your pipes.
READY TO SCHEDULE?
Call now, or fill out the form below to receive plumbing service fast!