Hydro Jetting Drain Cleaning
PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER WA
What Is Hydro Jetting?
When you hire a plumber to perform your drain cleaning, there are several methods they can pick from. They may use a drain snake for small drains and drain augers for larger pipes. At Clog Pro, we also offer hydro jetting drain cleaning. Hydro jetting is one of the safest, most effective methods of drain cleaning. It uses pressurized water to clear even the most stubborn blockages.
What is Hydro Jetting?
Hydro jetting is a highly effective way of scouring drain pipes clean using a continuous blast of high-pressure water. Hydro jetting clears any physical blockage, leaving your pipes completely clean. It is safe and environmentally friendly. However, hydro jetting is a method that should only be performed by a professional to minimize damage done to your plumbing.
Benefits of Hydro Jetting Drain Cleaning
With hydro jetting, no clogs stand a chance. The specialized hose and nozzle deliver deep and thorough cleaning by blockages caused by dirt, sludge, rust, tree roots, and even objects.
- Chemical-free: no worry about degrading pipes or harming children and pets
- Versatile: hydro jetting works on all types of plumbing systems and piping
- Clears entire pipe diameter: grease, minerals, and other build-up is removed, leaving your pipe walls clean
- Quick: pressurized water eliminates clogs in an instant
- Effective: hydro jetting is powerful enough to eliminate clogs caused by tree roots, toys, and other objects
Need an Estimate on Your Plumbing Project?
Click the button to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less!
Do I Need Hydro Jetting Drain Cleaning?
Hydro jetting could be a good option for you if any of the following apply to your particular plumbing issue:
- You’ve tried other drain cleaning methods with little or no long-term success
- You’ve been told that you have severe blockages in your pipes such as tree roots, or sludge build-up
- You’re concerned that your pipes are older and tree roots are breaking them down
- Your drains, particularly your main line backs up frequently
- Commercial environments such as restaurants that rely on good drainage
- Your drainage system backs up frequently
Keep in mind, if you have older, fragile pipes, hydro jetting may damage them. This is why we recommend hydro jetting drain cleaning only be performed by a licensed professional, like us at Clog Pro. We can video inspect your plumbing to learn their condition and control the pressure to help prevent damage. And if your pipes are too fragile, we can use traditional drain cleaning methods.
Commercial Hydro Jetting Drain Cleaning
Commercial drain cleaning clients should be especially concerned with having properly working plumbing systems. Even if a business does not serve food or perform any type of sanitary service, sewer backups can cause property damage and will most certainly close the business for at least a couple days. Many who elect this service just for the cost-benefit find that the results are even better than they expected.
Experts in Hydro Jetting Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains can cause water damage and even lead to unsanitary and unsafe conditions. Whether its a sink back up or sewer back up, clogged pipes are bad news. If normal do-it-yourself remedies are not leading to a long-term solution, Clog Pro has the solution, hydro-jetting drain cleaning. Our state of the art hydro-jetting system cleans drain lines up to 500 feet in length, from any cleanout or manhole. If you’re dealing with a stubborn clog at your home or business, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can clear it in no time!
Hydro Jetting Drain Cleaning IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR AREAS: