PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER WA
When you hire a plumber to perform your drain cleaning, there are several methods they can pick from. They may use a snake for small drains, augers for larger pipes, or specialized plungers for stubborn clogs. However, at Clog Pro, we also offer a specialized method called hydro jetting, which uses pressurized water to clear out blockages.
What is Hydro Jetting?
Hydro jetting is a highly effective way of scouring drain pipes clean by using a continuous blast of high-pressure water. Hydro jetting clears out any physical blockage, leaving your pipes completely clean and clog-free. Water jetting offers several advantages, such as:
- Chemical-free clog removal: Since hydro jetting only uses water, this method is free from harsh chemicals that could damage the environment, deteriorate your pipes, or harm pets and children.
- Clears entire pipe diameter: Water jetting helps completely clean your pipes from all sorts of debris, including grease, minerals, and other build-up.
- Fast cleaning process. Hydro jetting immediately removes the clog, so you don’t have to wait for chemicals to break down the buildup. For this reason, water jetting is one of the fastest methods of drain cleaning.
- Versatile and powerful. This method works on all types of plumbing systems, and it is powerful enough to eliminate serious clogs caused by strong objects such as tree roots or toys.
While hydro jetting offers several benefits compared to other drain cleaning methods, it requires specialized tools to perform. Additionally, this procedure could cause damage to your pipes if done incorrectly. That’s why it’s always recommended to contact a professional plumber like those at Clog Pro for hydro jetting services.
Ready to Schedule Your Hydro Jetting?
Click the button to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less!
Signs You Need Hydro Jetting Drain Cleaning
Small clogs can often be cleared out using quick, do-it-yourself methods. However, DIY tactics might be a waste of time against really tough blockages. So, how do you determine when it’s time to call a pro? Here are some signs your drains need hydro-jetting services:
- Other drain cleaning methods have little or no long-term success.
- You have severe blockages caused by things like tree roots or sludge build-up.
- You’re concerned that your pipes are older or breaking down.
- Your drains or main lines are frequently backed up.
- You are in a commercial environment that relies on good drainage.
It’s important to keep in mind that hydro jetting is best left to professionals, especially if you have older or fragile pipes. Improper water jetting could cause more harm than good. So, if you need to treat a major blockage, look to licensed experts like those at Clog Pro! Contact us today to schedule a hydro jetting appointment.
Experts in Residential and Commercial Hydro Jetting
Clogged drains can cause water damage and lead to unsanitary or unsafe conditions. If you’ve tried everything and still can’t get rid of a major blockage in your home or business, it’s time to call the experts at Clog Pro for a hydro jetting appointment. Our state-of-the-art system cleans drain lines up to 500 feet in length, from any cleanout or manhole, so we can clear your blockage in no time!
Hydro Jetting IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR AREAS: