- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- 3/4″ rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
- 2 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- Stationary and rotating shredding elements made fromcast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
- Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shockabsorbing cushion.
- Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
- All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
- What's Included : 1 Mounting/Bowl Assembly, 1 Electrical Control, 1 Syphon Breaker, 1 Solenoid Valve, and 1 Flow Control Valve. The standard Flow Control Valve will be sent with the unit unless the optional valve is specified.