- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- Includes valve and cartridge
- 3-hole installation
- Drain assembly purchased separately
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Compliant with California Energy Commission (CEC) water-efficiency standards.