PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER WA
Join the Team at Clog Pro Plumbing
Clog Pro is a quality-focused, family-owned business serving the Portland Metro Area. Owner/Operator Marsh Warren has over 35 years’ experience in the plumbing field. Many of our employees have been working with us for more than 10 years and we love and appreciate the dedication that they demonstrate in the work they perform.
Clog Pro is committed to providing the highest quality service to all customers, starting with the initial phone call made to our customer service department. We provide complete drain cleaning, plumbing repairs and utilize the latest technology in water and sewer line repair and replacement.
What started as a one man operation grew to become a full-fledged organization, employing some of the best local talent. If you would like to be a part of our crew and hold a high level of dedication to a job done right –the first time, please apply below.
Full time licensed SERVICE Journeyman plumber needed for busy, family owned and established plumbing company serving the Portland/Vancouver Metro area
Requirements: Journeyman plumber with Oregon license. Washington license preferred as well.
* Service plumbing
* Must be customer and detail oriented
* Work independently
* Clean appearance
* Clean driving record
* Excellent communication skills
* Verifiable work experience
Medical insurance, paid time off, vacation pay, paid holidays, fully stocked service vehicle, company supplied uniforms, family working environment.
$35-$45 per hour based on experience and qualifications PLUS a percentage of profit
Job Type: Full-time
Excavation Operator (Vancouver, WA)
Employment type: full-time
Local family owned excavation company specializing in residential excavation is looking for a full-time machine operator, CDL certification a bonus.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
Previous experience installing residential waterlines, sewer and rain drain systems, dirt-work, excavation, etc. required. Willing to train.
Must be willing to do physical labor and work in all weather conditions
Comfortable driving large vehicles in the Portland Metro Area
Acceptable driving history to be insurable
Must be able to pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen (including Marijuana)
Must have valid class A CDL driver’s license
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Demonstrate ability to manage time well and to multitask
Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
Physical Requirements/working conditions:
Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions
Any experience level is welcome. Wage will be based on experience.
All work is within Clark County and Portland Metro area.
Please submit a resume and describe any relevant work experience.
- Responsible for cleaning household drains, sewers, rain drains and parking lot drains
- Experienced with cable machines, hydro jetters and camera work
- We offer 30% commission on all jobs, health insurance benefits, paid vacation and a 2 week paid training period. Our best technicians average over $70,000 per year
- Experience driving box vans and pulling trailers
- General labor related to drain cleaning
- Demonstrate ability to manage time well and to multitask
- Must be in good physical condition
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Neat and clean appearance according to company standards
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Clean cut, well-spoken and able to communicate effectively with customers and employees
- Driver license with clean driving record
- Minimum of 2 years drain cleaning experience
Job Type: Full-time
Commission based pay
Careers IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR AREAS: